Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Le Spleen d'Ash

I haven't blogged in a long time. Here's what you've missed:


yummy thanksgiving


warehouse


::


tart


::


lady bits


 I got two chapbooks published. I gave readings. Jeffrey came to one in Grand Rapids.


There was a knife fight with this knife.


Russy was not alarmed.


I turned 27 & bought myself a nice haircut.


Ash Bear


Happy Birthday
Matt Bell & David McLendon


Happy Birthday
Russy at Ashley's Bar


Happy Birthday
COA & Matt Hart in Chicago


Oh. Hung out with these dudes for a while.


Dad changed my name again
::Aahley::


Julie Doxsee came to Boise


::


Amber came to Boise


We read from our chapbooks


DC was cool


Hung out here for a few days


::


::


::


::


Bye DC


::


::


::


::


Life


Went to Seattle to give a reading. It was nice there. Met this lady at (R.I.P.) Pilot Books.


Got to see this beautiful lady.


Salmon Sammies with St.


::


::


::


Thanks.

No comments: